Friday, February 15, 2008

American Idol Season 7

Well, I can't say I was anymore thrilled with the audition process this year; but I really did like Hollywood Week more. And even though there were people I would have liked to see in the Top 24, I'm not disappointed in any of the judges choices.

So far I think my top 3 girls are Carly, Ramiele, and Amanda. Top 3 guys are Michael, David H., and tied at third David A. & Robbie. I reserve the right to change my mind at anytime, the semi-finals always bring out the best and worst of the group.

I don't even care too much that Carly has already had a contract. Let's be real if it had gone well for her she would already be a household name and not subjecting herself to the rigors of AI. Check out her video...



Looking forward to Tuesday and some great performances.

No comments: