Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Tabbikat's Thursday 13 #12



13 Craft Items My House Is Never Without


Arts & crafts are a big thing in our house, someone is always making something. We have gone so far as to stretch our crafting in to the digital age and even my 6 year old knows how to use paint shop. So in a house of crafters here are 13 kid friendly crafting supplies we are never without.




  1. construction paper


  2. paint


  3. brushes


  4. crayons


  5. copy paper


  6. glue


  7. scissors


  8. dried beans & seeds


  9. felt


  10. aluminum tart tins


  11. yarn


  12. clay


  13. markers

Bonus:

modge podge



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



6 comments:

Carol said...

Looks like a home well-stocked for crafy fun!

Good 13!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good list to keep everyone occupied. I bet your refrigerator is covered with creations.:)
Have a great day!

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

My children would love to come and make messes at your house. We have a semi-craft-free home. No play-dough...no felt...no tins...no seeds. We do have some paint...but it is only for outside. I am such a mean mom :-)

DoubleDeckerBusGuy said...

Very crafty! :)

Anonymous said...

Your house looks like so very much more fun than my house. :) Made for a great list, too!

Maisie said...

Many of those craft supplies look very familiar. We haven't ever done any Mod Podge before. I bet my girls would love it. I have 4 crafty girls.