Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tabbikat's Thursday 13 #5



13 Fav Performances from AI7


  • 13 - Love Is A Battlefield - Brooke White



  • 12 - Eleanor Rigby - David Cook



  • 11 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - David Cook



  • 10 - In My Life - Ramiele Maluby



  • 9 - Hallelujah - Jason Castro



  • 8 - Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me - David Archuleta



  • 7 - Let It Be - Brooke White



  • 6 - Hello - David Cook



  • 5 - Imagine - David Archuleta



  • 4 - Billy Jean - David Cook



  • 3 - Come Together - Carly Smithson



  • 2 - Always Be My Baby - David Cook



  • 1 - The World I Know - David Cook






Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: