Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Top 4 & the Rock & Roll Hall of ????

So here I am all set to be wowed out of my seat and oh it isn't happening tonight.

David Cook's first performance was okay for him and great in comparison to what the rest had to offer. His second was better except for the very end where it seemed he was rushing it. Perhaps if the judges shut up there would be time for the contestants to comfortably sing their songs the way they practiced them.

Syesha isn't going down without a fight and I really enjoyed her performances. Her voice is much more enjoyable in her lower range and she is able to power without screeching.

Jason, Jason, Jason... What could I possible say that wouldn't be mean? Dude, if you don't want to be there tell the producer's you quit and go home, otherwise practice and perform, practice and perform.

David Archuleta's first was good and I liked the little change ups, but the second left me sleepy and bored. I think he has a lovely voice just no wow factor.

My Ranking: David Cook, Syesha, David Archuleta, Jason

No comments: